Of Capsules and Fear...

If I do what I like, it is going to take me a year to see results...

It will be a year's time of living the human capsule life...

Working an insane 12 to 14 hours day...

Where there aint any real interaction with people...

But I wont have a boss...

And I dont have to answer to anyone...

For I am my own boss...

And I weave my own destiny...

I will be in the SI quadrant of the game for at least a year or two...

Maybe it is time to overcome the fear that has holding me back ever since the disastrous performance of 2009/2010...

Never claim you are an expert in anything...

Never say you know everything...

We are all learning and it will take years...

Never be afraid of failures...

I have a dream of not being in the E square...

And then the transition to BI...

And the selfless contributions that come with the privilege of being in BI...

That will be sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment